Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Membres du personnel

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 1 de 1 sujets

Catégories > Foi personnelle > L'histoire de ma vie >

JoyceRe

JoyceRe (Il y a 88 jours) (0)

Choosing a home security is difficult since it is to ensure the human protection and safety. Last night our neighbor's house was robbed. They had a home security system installed at their house even then they were robbed. It is said that the burglars had cut the telephone wire to unarm the alarm. After that incident, I was terrified and asked my husband to install a home security system. I'm sure that he is a bit startled about the situation. Even though he doesn't share, he might have worries about the home security. He wasn't a person who goes for a security system. But he approved my suggestion and asked me to pick the best security system. I have sorted a list of residential security cameras and would like to know your suggestions on this.