Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Membres du personnel

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 1 de 1 sujets

Catégories > Arts & Littérature > Créativité >

elbertbaker

elbertbaker (Il y a 196 jours) (0)

Hey,

I'm working as a network engineer in a leading multinational company based in New Jersey for more than three years. I'm planning to start a new business along with my few trusted friends. Since cakes and pastries are very popular in the city, we are trying to obtain a franchise of an already existing confectionery shop.

Advertisements are essential for attracting more customers to the shop. I'm planning to introduce backpack billboards to take the outdoor promotional campaign to the next level. The backpack billboard can be used as a strategic tool for reaching crowds at the busy public event. Can someone help me find a few agencies providing backpack billboard advertising services? Hope you would share your suggestions soon. Thank you in advance!