Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Membres du personnel

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 5 de 5 sujets

Catégories > Eglise > Enfants >

Diannebrown

Diannebrown (Il y a 522 jours) (0)

These are some of the ways by which you can make the kids engaged as well as enjoyable. Try to spend some time with your kids. It can make them so happy, more than the presents you give them. Keep away laptops, I-pods, and mobile phones from children. Try to grow them with moral values. Try to give them small tasks so that they themselves feel proud. Recently, I came across an article that how to get your children get involved with helping during room cleanings. It says that Cleaning doesn’t have to be mom and dad’s job. You can get your kids involved with the cleaning process so that you’re not going at it alone. To accompany cleaning time, pick tunes that your kids can sing along to. I pretty much liked that article as I found it to be very informative. Keep a mini bin in their room for them to dispose of all the wastes. Hence you can grow your kids as well disciplined children. http://www.redbins.ca/get-children-involved-helping-home-cleanin gs/

Although I post this topic here it is is a post for all parents. Everyone is busy in this world. All of them are behind money and parents don't have time to spend for their kids. But keep in mind that this can very much affect the life of your kids. So try to spend some time with your kids. Marrate stories to them and play games with them. It can make them so happy, more than the presents you give them. Keep away laptops, I-pods, and mobile phones from children. Try to grow them with moral values. Try to give them small tasks so that they themselves feel proud. Recently, I came across an article that how to get your children get involved with helping during room cleanings 

9http: //www.redbins.ca/get-children-involved-helping-home-cleanings/). It says that Cleaning doesn’t have to be mom and dad’s job. You can get your kids involved with the cleaning process so that you’re not going at it alone. To accompany cleaning time, pick tunes that your kids can sing along to. I found it to be very informative article. Keep a mini bin in their room for them to dispose of all the wastes. Hence you can grow your kids as well disciplined children. I hope this post will be useful for you.

millern

millern (Il y a 516 jours) (0)

Hi, I agree with you but, you have to be really careful while engaging children in such activities. It is good that you teach them good manners early in the childhood. Make sure that they are under your supervision.

millern

Hi, I agree with you but, you have to be really careful while engaging children in such activities. It is good that you teach them good manners early in the childhood. Make sure that they are under your supervision.

millern

Hi friends, sorry for the mistake. It seems the post has been entered twice. :)

Rob1010

Rob1010 (Il y a 188 jours) (0)

I really like this post because it really is true. The importance of getting kids involved at an early age is crucial. We have to be sure they undderstand the importance of living and maintaining a clean environment. As a parent myself, I encourage my kids with incentives on maintaing a clean room and doing their laundry from time to time. Here is another article you guys might like. Let me know your thoughts :) 

http://dumpsquad.ca/category/garbage-disposal-tips/