Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Membres du personnel

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 2 de 2 sujets

Catégories > Eglise > Enfants >

JoeClark

JoeClark (Il y a 93 jours) (0)

hello,

How much notice should I give my nanny? She has worked with us for four months now on a part time basis. It will come as a surprise to her as I have a nursery place that cropped up for baby. I already know the final date we need her, but from her lack of reliability and her attitude, I'm worried about giving her too much notice but also about being mean and not giving her enough notice to find something new.

How much notice should I give my nanny? She has worked with us for four months now on a part time basis. It will come as a surprise to her as I have a nursery place that cropped up for baby. I already know the final date we need her, but from her lack of reliability and her attitude, I'm worried about giving her too much notice but also about being mean and not giving her enough notice to find something new.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
-References
-https://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/working-childcare-692/childcare-691/16 97263-how-much-notice-give-nanny.html?s=35ec7ea92b4135b8f554b10453350cea

(Il y a 71 jours) (0)

This is one of the best articles I have come across. Keep up the good work. Download ShowBox App Latest Version