Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Membres du personnel

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 1 de 1 sujets

Catégories > Espace hommes > Forme & Exercices >

JoeClark

JoeClark (Il y a 43 jours) (0)

Hi Everyone.
I'm just wondering if .any of you ever experienced Anemia and how did you fix it... My hemoglobin count results have been a little under and a little over 7.0 for 2 months...Normal is 14.0...
The hospital checked for blood in stool and none there.... I had several blood transfusions and my count would go to 9.0 but back down in a few days...
They gave me ferrous iron, but I've read that excess iron is bad for the heart especially in men.... I got some iron fortified breakfast cereal and drink orange juice with it. I'm hoping in 2-3 weeks that I'll have some strength. . I had diahrea for 8 straight weeks 24/7 from all the medicines they gave me and all my nutrition was drained out of me.
Now I get exhausted in 2 minutes doing anything.... I gotta get stronger.... anyone have experiences with anemia.? Thanks, Willie..

Hi Everyone.

I'm just wondering if .any of you ever experienced Anemia and how did you fix it... My hemoglobin count results have been a little under and a little over 7.0 for 2 months...Normal is 14.0...

The hospital checked for blood in stool and none there.... I had several blood transfusions and my count would go to 9.0 but back down in a few days...

They gave me ferrous iron, but I've read that excess iron is bad for the heart especially in men.... I got some iron fortified breakfast cereal and drink orange juice with it. I'm hoping in 2-3 weeks that I'll have some strength. . I had diahrea for 8 straight weeks 24/7 from all the medicines they gave me and all my nutrition was drained out of me.

Now I get exhausted in 2 minutes doing anything.... I gotta get stronger.... anyone have experiences with anemia.? Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

-References

-https://vegasfanatics.com/index.php?threads/anemia-any-experiences.3280/

-Peer to Peer Platform Video