Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Membres du personnel

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 1 de 1 sujets

Catégories > Espace hommes > Relations >

Redilf

Redilf (Il y a 332 jours) (0)

Hi, I am in love with my colleague. I have heard that he is a flirt. But, I have fallen for him. He is actually a good guy, but he has got some weak points too. He flirts with every girl in the office. While talking to him, I understood that he is interested in busty women. He always teases me as I have small breasts. I get annoyed on hearing him praise other girls in front of me.

Last day, we fought each other for silly reasons. He is not speaking to me. I found him being close to another girl. This girl is actually good looking. She has good features. Her breasts are amazing - they are big and round. I fear that he will fall for her.

I am scared. I want to have an attractive figure. I am planning to undergo breast augmentation from Sarnia. Is there anybody over here who has undergone breast augmentation before? How was your experience? Please share.