Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Membres du personnel

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 1 de 1 sujets

Catégories > Politique & Responsabilité sociale > Environnement >

Nick Neils

Nick Neils (Il y a 140 jours) (0)

"Hi folks,
I'm a native of Canada. Both my parents are aged and diabetic. I  work in one of the IT companies in Toronto.  As the office is quite far away from the house, I leave home early in the morning and reach back very late. Being the only son of my parents, I know that it's not fair to leave them alone but I'm left with no other option.
 Recently I came across an article titled 5 security tips for a personal caregiver. It says that the primary role as a personal caregiver is to ensure that the home of the person you’re caring for is safe. Depending on the age, mobility and mental capacity of the person you’re administering care to, you may need to take certain precautions so that the home is a safe environment.
As my house is quite old, I think it's time to get the windows and doors replaced. Most of them are worn out. So the chance of burglar attack can be reduced by replacing the old windows with the new ones. I'm in search of reliable window replacement companies to the windows replaced. I would also like to introduce deadbolt locks to the doors to improve the protection. If you guys have any other ideas on improving the security of the house, do share it."

Hi everyone, I hope you all doing great. I reside in Toronto with my hubby and two kids. I am here to get your opinions. 

By the grace of God, the construction of our new house is successfully completed. So, my hubby and I are planning to rent the old house. But before that, the old house has to get some renovation works done. The old house needs to be painted and also some makeovers has to be done. One of the bedroom doors is having a squeaking sound every time we open and shut it. I tried lubricating the hinges with oil and the door seems to be fine for 2-3 days. But, after some days it returns to the same condition. I also tried rubbing the hinges with steel wool and even tried lubricating with silicone. But, to be unfortunate nothing worked. Now, we are thinking to get a new door for the bedroom. We don't wish to spend more, so I surfed online for some offers. I found an exciting offer with one of the windows and doors manufacturers online site. Are there any other DIY methods? Please help me with your suggestions. Thanks.