Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Membres du personnel

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 1 de 1 sujets

Catégories > Politique & Responsabilité sociale > Lois >

Normanz24

Normanz24 (Il y a 46 jours) (0)

Hi, I’m here for seeking an help, an urgent help. Last week, my friend had an accident and was seriously injured. He was traveling to his parents home in a car and unfortunately, a truck was the one which caused this accident. Later, it was known that the truck driver was drunk and it was his mistake. Now, my friend is hospitalized with his right side paralyzed. His spinal cord was seriously damaged. His wife and two kids were with him in the car. Thanking God for their miraculous recovery. They have got only minor injuries.

But, I would like to know whether it will be successful if we file a case against the truck driver? I came to know about a spinal cord injury lawyer in Vaughan. I would like to know whether that would be a good idea if I approach them. Is there a chance that we get the compensation and cost of future care?

Waiting for some quick advice and suggestions.

It will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.