Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 1 de 1 sujets

Catégories > Evangélisation > Travail social >

ChristyDaniel

ChristyDaniel (Il y a 121 jours) (0)

Hey guys,
Coronavirus is getting widespread across the country, and experts suggest that handwashing would help to prevent contracting the disease. As the world was talking about sanitizing and handwashing, I'm thinking about the individuals who don't have that opportunity. Many homeless people couldn't do any of these things. 
I read about people placing portable handwashing sinks around the region to help the homeless population. I'm also thinking about doing the same. I can't afford much, but I can do something. I have a shop, and I'm thinking about placing a portable handwashing station in front of my shop. So it would help both the homeless and people coming to my shop to wash their hands.
Will it be a nice move? I'm thinking about doing some assistance, but I get doubtful whether it be good or not. I would like to hear your thoughts on this.

Hey guys,

Coronavirus is getting widespread across the country, and experts suggest that handwashing would help to prevent contracting the disease. As the world was talking about sanitizing and handwashing, I'm thinking about the individuals who don't have that opportunity. Many homeless people couldn't do any of these things. 

I read about people placing portable handwashing sinks around the region to help the homeless population. I'm also thinking about doing the same. I can't afford much, but I can do something. I have a shop, and I'm thinking about placing a portable handwashing station in front of my shop. So it would help both the homeless and people coming to my shop to wash their hands.

Will it be a nice move? I'm thinking about doing some social help, but I get doubtful whether it be good or not. I would like to hear your thoughts on this.