Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Membres du personnel

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 1 de 1 sujets

Catégories > Musique & Médias > Musique chrétienne >

JoeClark

JoeClark (Il y a 18 jours) (0)

First listen impressed me. After the second listen i was hooked. Fast paced and catchy all the way through.

The first single from the album - I write sins not tragedies - is released on Monday I think but for me the best tracks are Camisado and Time To Dance.
Anyway, for those that have listened, what are your thoughts? Is anyone else enjoying this as much as me?
For more details 2d Animation Explainer

First listen impressed me. After the second listen i was hooked. Fast paced and catchy all the way through.

The first single from the album - I write sins not tragedies - is released on Monday I think but for me the best tracks are Camisado and Time To Dance.

Anyway, for those that have listened, what are your thoughts? Is anyone else enjoying this as much as me?

For more details 2d Animation Explainer