Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Membres du personnel

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 1 de 1 sujets

Catégories > Education & Carrière > Offres de formation >

JoeClark

JoeClark (Il y a 17 jours) (0)

Background: I am in my last year of my bachelor degree and currently work and studying full time. As it stands my GPA is 6.5 and only expect to improve by the end of the year. I am older (27 when I enroll into medicine) and moving home is not an option.
My questions are can you work whilst studying Medicine in Australia? If not how did people support themselves? If so what sort of jobs do people have/had?
I do understand the level of commitment that is required and know the final two years are basically working for free in a hospital, I just also need to find a way to support myself and fulfill my passion.
For more details 2d Animation Explainer

Background: I am in my last year of my bachelor degree and currently work and studying full time. As it stands my GPA is 6.5 and only expect to improve by the end of the year. I am older (27 when I enroll into medicine) and moving home is not an option.

My questions are can you work whilst studying Medicine in Australia? If not how did people support themselves? If so what sort of jobs do people have/had?

I do understand the level of commitment that is required and know the final two years are basically working for free in a hospital, I just also need to find a way to support myself and fulfill my passion.

For more details 2d Animation Explainer