Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Membres du personnel

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 10 de 10 sujets

Catégories > Education & Carrière > Stages >

julianwang

julianwang (Il y a 654 jours) (0)

Hi I just bought the google Chromecast I a very excited of using it with my google home. The problem is when i ask for a show to google home it opens netflix and uses another account. I am in a family netflix account and there are many users there. 
The one I have in my phone works perfectly when I use cast on tv. But when I ask google home to put it on the tv it uses another account. How can I put the user I want to open on google chromecast so it can work with google home ?

Hi I just bought the google Chromecast I a very excited of using it with my google home. The problem is when i ask for a show to google home it opens netflix and uses another account. I am in a family netflix account and there are many users there. 

The one I have in my phone works perfectly when I use cast on tv. But when I ask google home to put it on the tv it uses another account. How can I put the user I want to open on google chromecast so it can work with google home ?

nancylake1

nancylake1 (Il y a 462 jours) (0)

I taught to write my paper in high school and would not have survived while my children were home. I did not start teaching until they were in college. Prior I worked full time in another profession.

(Il y a 327 jours) (0)

Superb publish, proceeded to go forward as well as saved your website. We can’t wait around to see much more through a person. Capital Gains Tax

Emillysm

Emillysm (Il y a 287 jours) (0)

I have read about you on this site https://advanced-writer.com/ib-extended-essay for a long time, but I have not had the opportunity to look at you. And now with confidence I can tell you that you have a great site

(Il y a 196 jours) (0)

The topic you share is very helpful, I need to learn it! In this post I truly got quality information. Thank so much! happy wheels

(Il y a 196 jours) (0)

(Il y a 196 jours) (0)

tonnyken

tonnyken (Il y a 181 jours) (0)

I wish you a very happy day, run 3 I have been watching you for a long time and today I left a comment, I want to say that I admire you so always do such wonderful things. thank you 

megadede

megadede (Il y a 140 jours) (0)

What is nice about YouTube is that they accept a wide variety of different videos, all on different topics, issues, and subjects. mejortorrent

millyjons

millyjons (Il y a 4 jours) (0)

Quite good work, nice article, but one more thing which should be mentioned I guess is that previously was such kind of innovation at the universitites that teachers check all students' papers on plagiarism, so students are interested in writing only unique artciles, and moreover if they ordered one they can easilly check it on plagiarism, so If you previously do not know how to check paper for plagiarism from now it is not the problem with the help of advanced plagiarism checker https://plagiarismsearch.com/