Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 2 de 2 sujets

Catégories > Education & Carrière > Forum employeurs >

ChristyDaniel

ChristyDaniel (Il y a 490 jours) (0)

Hey, I have been trying to sale the medical practice under my ownership for a while, but I didn't get the expected price for my business. I have heard about various firms providing expertise professionals to handle this sales process, and I'm thinking about hiring such expertise to get a fair selling price. Do anyone here have any previous experience with hiring such professionals? If so, how could they navigate this medical practice for sale? Will they able to provide a fair sales price? Please share your thoughts and suggestions on this. It would be a great help to me.

Donahue

Donahue (Il y a 69 jours) (0)

I understand your problem, but I also believe that intermediaries will take a large percentage of the sale of the practice. I can advise you to search among those who are taking advanced training courses among nurses on this page. As a rule, these are purposeful people with extensive experience in medicine. It will be easier for you to find those wishing to get a private office and practice in the near future. Hope my advice helps you.