Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Membres du personnel

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 1 de 1 sujets

Catégories > Conseils & astuces > Conseil légal >

markblake

markblake (Il y a 84 jours) (0)

We are trying to get a van for our ltd company but even for a £5,000 used van, the finance companies seem to want a personal guarantee (company is over 3 years old).

My wife and I (both directors) have poor credit due to a previous company going bust due to being defrauded of £30k, so we cannot give a personal guarantee. 

Are their any finance companies out there that will give the finance without a directors guarantee? Failing that, would it help if we made a family member with good credit a director so we could get the directors guarantee?

We are trying to get a van for our ltd company but even for a £5,000 used van, the finance companies seem to want a personal guarantee (company is over 3 years old).

My wife and I (both directors) have poor credit due to a previous company going bust due to being defrauded of £30k, so we cannot give a personal guarantee. 

Are their any finance companies out there that will give the finance without a directors guarantee? Failing that, would it help if we made a family member with good credit a director so we could get the directors guarantee?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

http://www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk/threads/finance-without-person al-guarantee.375511/

Web Animation Video Studio