Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Membres du personnel

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 3 de 3 sujets

Catégories > Conseils & astuces > Conseil légal >

markblake

markblake (Il y a 163 jours) (0)

We are trying to get a van for our ltd company but even for a £5,000 used van, the finance companies seem to want a personal guarantee (company is over 3 years old).

My wife and I (both directors) have poor credit due to a previous company going bust due to being defrauded of £30k, so we cannot give a personal guarantee. 

Are their any finance companies out there that will give the finance without a directors guarantee? Failing that, would it help if we made a family member with good credit a director so we could get the directors guarantee?

We are trying to get a van for our ltd company but even for a £5,000 used van, the finance companies seem to want a personal guarantee (company is over 3 years old).

My wife and I (both directors) have poor credit due to a previous company going bust due to being defrauded of £30k, so we cannot give a personal guarantee. 

Are their any finance companies out there that will give the finance without a directors guarantee? Failing that, would it help if we made a family member with good credit a director so we could get the directors guarantee?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

http://www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk/threads/finance-without-person al-guarantee.375511/

Web Animation Video Studio

(Il y a 7 jours) (0)

If you get the start to the window to connect the online this application here you have the easily assess to setting so join he online our homepage startup programs folder in windows 10 mostly web users have to use the this for the windows so thanks for the share his information.

(Il y a 6 jours) (0)