Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Membres du personnel

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 1 de 1 sujets

Catégories > Conseils & astuces > Conseil légal >

MichaelSullivan

MichaelSullivan (Il y a 83 jours) (0)

Hi,
Hope everyone is doing great here. I would like to get insights on how to relocate medical equipment. When we hire movers or the relocators will they do all the legal clearances? What would be the time duration for completing the legal formalities? Will the relocators also relocate the lab equipment? Are there any types of equipment that they will not relocate? What are all the documents that we should produce before relocation? Will the packing be safe? 
I’ve heard that hiring custom crating services are the best way to transport or ship the medical equipment. Does every scientific transport have this facility of custom crating? For the shipping of the medical equipment, what are the legal formalities? 
Awaiting your replies...

Hi,

Hope everyone is doing great here. I would like to get insights on how to relocate medical equipment. When we hire movers or the relocators will they do all the legal clearances? What would be the time duration for completing the legal formalities? Will the relocators also relocate the lab equipment? Are there any types of equipment that they will not relocate? What are all the documents that we should produce before relocation? Will the packing be safe? 

I’ve heard that hiring custom crating services are the best way to transport or ship the medical equipment. Does every scientific transport have this facility of custom crating? For the shipping of the medical equipment, what are the legal formalities? 

Awaiting your replies...