Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Membres du personnel

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 1 de 1 sujets

Catégories > Santé > Troubles alimentaires >

JoeClark

JoeClark (Il y a 48 jours) (0)

Didn seem like a big deal a month or so ago when the wife signs me up for a colonoscapy but man, I just read what I'm spose to do, a few mins ago, the day 'before'. Yikes. Nothin but liquids the whole day before (Tues) and the procedure (ultimate violation) is 10:30 Weds morn. 
Right when I'm finally coming to grips with keeping my body 'properly nurished' for my new regime of weight training, cardio and all that stuff. 
Total panic right now although I'm sure it won't be the end of the world, but.. wondering if there's any certain foods/diet that i could cling to, to help me get through this..

Didn seem like a big deal a month or so ago when the wife signs me up for a colonoscapy but man, I just read what I'm spose to do, a few mins ago, the day 'before'. Yikes. Nothin but liquids the whole day before (Tues) and the procedure (ultimate violation) is 10:30 Weds morn. 

Right when I'm finally coming to grips with keeping my body 'properly nurished' for my new regime of weight training, cardio and all that stuff. 

Total panic right now although I'm sure it won't be the end of the world, but.. wondering if there's any certain foods/diet that i could cling to, to help me get through this..

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
-References
-http://www.healthboards.com/boards/diet-nutrition/634202-can-you-help-me-f asting.html