Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Membres du personnel

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 1 de 1 sujets

Catégories > Santé > Traitement medical >

Kathei

Kathei (Il y a 71 jours) (0)

My sister suffers from lower back pain. She is an IT professional and is busy with her works.  The stress and pressure are creating problems such as stress headaches and fatigue. Due to the continuous sitting, she is suffering from lower back pain. She told me that the pain moves down to the thighs and to the legs and feet. I have seen her awake for the whole night. She used to take painkillers, but there is no permanent relief for the pain. I don’t know how to help her. I discussed this problem with my neighbor and he suggested about the pain relief treatments at Oakville. I’m planning to take an appointment later this week. I don’t know if it is worth spending money. But hopefully moving with my plans. Kindly, share your views. Thanks in advance.