Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 1 de 1 sujets

Catégories > Santé > Traitement medical >

ChristyDaniel

ChristyDaniel (Il y a 112 jours) (0)

A few years back, I lost my parents in a car accident. I have always struggled to come out of those memories, and I'm still suffering the effects years later. I ever wondered why I didn't return to normal and why I wasn't functioning properly. Sometimes, I found myself crying every day, and it was complicated for me to socialize with anyone without getting upset. I always wanted to isolate myself.
I always wanted a support system, but I wasn't ready to share my problems with anyone. Once my best friend forced to share my concerns with her, She seemed to be my support network, and it helped me a lot. She helped me to realize that I have post-traumatic stress disorder. I started to read about PTSD, and I found myself in every article, and description, but I always wanted to confirm it.
So I'm thinking about consulting a psychiatrist for confirming that I have PTSD. If that's the case, I want to take proper post-traumatic stress disorder treatment. However, I would like to know whether there are any tips to cope with stress from a traumatic event? I would be grateful for your thoughts on this - especially if you have experienced PTSD.

A few years back, I lost my parents in a car accident. I have always struggled to come out of those memories, and I'm still suffering the effects years later. I ever wondered why I didn't return to normal and why I wasn't functioning properly. Sometimes, I found myself crying every day, and it was complicated for me to socialize with anyone without getting upset. I always wanted to isolate myself.

I always wanted a support system, but I wasn't ready to share my problems with anyone. Once my best friend forced to share my concerns with her, She seemed to be my support network, and it helped me a lot. She helped me to realize that I have post-traumatic stress disorder. I started to read about PTSD, and I found myself in every article, and description, but I always wanted to confirm it.

So I'm thinking about consulting a psychiatrist for confirming that I have PTSD. If that's the case, I want to take proper post-traumatic stress disorder treatment. However, I would like to know whether there are any tips to cope with stress from a traumatic event? I would be grateful for your thoughts on this - especially if you have experienced PTSD.