Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 3 de 3 sujets

Catégories > Santé > Réhabilitation >

Kotofejka

Kotofejka (Il y a 111 jours) (0)

Is it hard to cure a drug addict? 
Tell me it's hard to cure a drug addict? What treatments are there? Is it expensive?

Tell me it's hard to cure a drug addict? What treatments are there? Is it expensive?

Hippity

Hippity (Il y a 107 jours) (0)

One of the most progressive methods of treating drug addiction is the use of cbd oils. They act approximately the same way as a nicotine patch for those who want to quit smoking cigarettes. Only much more effective. Look for the answer here https://herbmighty.com/best-cbd-oils-uk/. I am sure that thanks to these reviews, you will be able to choose the right product for yourself.

verolla

verolla (Il y a 50 jours) (0)

To successfully recover from drug addiction, a person must have the desire to fight, otherwise there may be constant relapses. In addition, you probably know that CBD oil effectively treats withdrawal syndrome. I recommend that you learn more about cbd near me and maybe you will get a real chance at an inexpensive cure.