Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Membres du personnel

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 3 de 3 sujets

Catégories > Musique & Médias > Télévision >

ClintBarton

ClintBarton (Il y a 168 jours) (0)

Hello,

Hello all, 
I wanted to use my mi box to let the kids play put-put on the television. To accomplish that, I connected a wireless mouse to it. As scummvm was not natively in the play store, I sideloaded it. 
It works, but I have 2 cursors. In the scummvm main window, I have a mouse pointer and a cross, which are some space apart. Only when I click, they come together. Also to click a button, you have to click above it, and drag onto it. 
When I'm able to start a game, the mouse pointer is always there, together with the in-game cursor. 
Can this be fixed?

I wanted to use my mi box to let the kids play put-put on the television. To accomplish that, I connected a wireless mouse to it. As scummvm was not natively in the play store, I sideloaded it.It works, but I have 2 cursors. In the scummvm main window, I have a mouse pointer and a cross, which are some space apart. Only when I click, they come together. Also to click a button, you have to click above it, and drag onto it. When I'm able to start a game, the mouse pointer is always there, together with the in-game cursor. Can this be fixed?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-

http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic.php?t=14525&sid=a070191b 0e32b5161b9b53855f13765a

Animated explainer video production service

Thanks

rosiepage44

rosiepage44 (Il y a 69 jours) (0)

The Android TV mouse indicates the remote of the TV and it is the most important component to drive a TV. If you find any problem with that remote, first, make sure that the battery of the remote is working properly or replace with new batteries, otherwise, consult with Microsoft Support Chat to get the alternative solution in this matter. 

rosiepage44

rosiepage44 (Il y a 49 jours) (0)