Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Membres du personnel

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 3 de 3 sujets

Catégories > Evènements > Festivals >

JoeClark

JoeClark (Il y a 139 jours) (0)

So, this year I am going to IoW for the first time. If Fleetwood Mac aren't coming to Glastonbury then needs must. 
I have joined the forum (no easy task since it didn't like my nigerian IP address!) but after a week I am still waiting for my first post to be approved!
If the are any Glastonbury goers who go regularly to aisle of Wight and could answer a few questions for me I'd be grateful. Even better still if there is anybody who is a member of the IoW forum and could email an admin for me that would be fab. 

So, this year I am going to IoW for the first time. If Fleetwood Mac aren't coming to Glastonbury then needs must. 

I have joined the forum (no easy task since it didn't like my nigerian IP address!) but after a week I am still waiting for my first post to be approved!

If the are any Glastonbury goers who go regularly to aisle of Wight and could answer a few questions for me I'd be grateful. Even better still if there is anybody who is a member of the IoW forum and could email an admin for me that would be fab. 

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

http://forum.glastowatch.co.uk/threads/isle-of-wight-festival.4293/

Itlyflowers

Itlyflowers (Il y a 53 jours) (0)

This exotic season is merged with lots of happiness and people loves to deck this season of love with an extravaganza. Flowers are the vivid items which are sent on this memorable day with lots of joyous fun. This day is a rocking one. They present exclusive varieties of flowers like Lilies, Lisianthus, Gerbera Daisies, Tango, Carnations, White Alstromerias, Green Foliage and many other varieties. These flowers are a hot cake on this special day and so people <a href="http://www.flowers4 italy.com/Valentines-Day-Italy.asp" target="_blank" style="text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold" title=" Send Valentine’s Day Flowers to Italy"> Send Valentine’s Day Flowers to Italy </a> to cherish the hearts of the dear ones with enormous joy.

Itlyflowers

Itlyflowers (Il y a 53 jours) (0)

This exotic season is merged with lots of happiness and people loves to deck this season of love with an extravaganza. Flowers are the vivid items which are sent on this memorable day with lots of joyous fun. This day is a rocking one. They present exclusive varieties of flowers like Lilies, Lisianthus, Gerbera Daisies, Tango, Carnations, White Alstromerias, Green Foliage and many other varieties. These flowers are a hot cake on this special day and so people <a href="http://www.flowers4 italy.com/Valentines-Day-Italy.asp" target="_blank" style="text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold" title=" Send Valentine’s Day Flowers to Italy"> Send Valentine’s Day Flowers to Italy </a> to cherish the hearts of the dear ones with enormous joy.