Chercher parmi les vidéos, membres, évènements, fichiers audios, photos et blogs Chercher

Ma prière

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |Plus

Joins la prière

Pubs de la communauté

Page de 1
1 - 1 de 1 sujets

Catégories > Evènements > Séminaires >

ChristyDaniel

ChristyDaniel (Il y a 462 jours) (0)

Hi folks, I'm a mechanical engineering student. Recently, I got to read about torsion bars, and I got to know that a torsion bar is a type of suspension system that is usually used in vehicles. It has often used in front of cars and provides the independent movement of wheels. So I'm thinking about the method of making high-performance torsion bars. I got to know that forging industry is the leading contributor to the production of various products like torsion bars, blanks, blocks, connecting rods, cylinders, discs and all. So I would like to know about the various forging process like rolled ring forging, closed ring forging and all. Which forging process is related to the production of torsion bars? I hope someone here could help me out to know more about this. I would be grateful for your thoughts on this.